Myrexis, Inc (MYRX) Stock Research
Website link: www.myrexis.com
4q2010 (F2q) cc 2/9/11 and 4/5/11 webcast - click for notes
1q11 (F3q) results 5/10/11 - Click for PR - Click for CC notes
6/6/11 Jefferies webcast - click here for my notes
2q2011 (F4q) results 9/8/11 - click here for my notes
Rodman and Rensaw 9/12/11 - click here for my notes.
UBS webcast 9/20/11 - click here for my notes.
2/2012 - notes from earnings conference call
2012 Update: MYRX board has voted to liquidate and shut down the company
General info and Outlook
- Note that company uses 7/31 fiscal year ((but my notes will refer to normal calendar quarters when referencing dates in forecasts and filings)
- Spin-off from Myriad Genetics $MYGN 7/1/2009 - they do not own a stake
- has $80m shelf filed 11/2010
- 6/6/11 webcast: company only interested in potentially best-in-class molecules and wants early proof of concept, so all phase 2 trials will be multi-arm, comparator studies
- 1q2011 10q: cash thru 6/30/2013 w/o any partnering.
- 12/2010: expect to burn ~8.5m/qtr going forward, P2b azixa trial will cost about 9-11m - cause R&D expenses to increase.
- 3/29/11: realign to focus solely on 4 most advanced pgms. Close research services division and discovery group (57 employees or 41%), reduce annual expenses by $7.2m, $3m in severance costs
- 10/2011: Added Jason Aryeh to BOD - click for PR - click for 8k - he has been aggressively buying stock ever since
- Plan own commercial infrastructure in US [failed bid to acquire JAV was to accelerate this] and partner elsewhere. Goal is to take programs thru proof of concept (POC) as soon as possible
- 2/9/11 webcast: currently focusing partnering discussions on cancer metabolism program (9528) and IKKa program, in ongoing discussions with several parties, have term sheets. May want to develop cancer metabolism program further internally before partnering. Will not take IKKa program into the clinic without a partner
- 4/5/11 webcast: active partnering discussions ongoing
- 5/9/11 cc: "