- See Upcoming Events page for full biotech webcast listings and links to my notes.
- See ADLR page for more detailed stock research notes.
- Presenter was CFO webster; same slide deck as several other recent conferences
- ADLR is "tolerably well capitalized" [why every time do they express this low level of satisfaction with cash levels..even if, as I think is likely, they do plan to raise money for phase 3 trials, how does this help?]
- We estimate the opioid induced constipation (OIC) market size at $2b annually, nothing approved yet
- We've been working on patient-reported outcome measure for other correlary aspects of disease in addition to primary endpoint
- Tolerability profile for ADL5945 is as clean as any mu opiod antagonist we have seen go thru phase 2
- We hope for end of phase 2 meeting with FDA shortly, phase 3 trial would start first part of next year
- During transition of Entereg from GSK, we don't anticipate any negative interuption in sales. Once a hospital/doctor starts using it, they really like it.
- ADL5945 partnering? We have had a number of corporate discussions over last 1.5 years since phase 1 data.we are just getting into discussion stage after phase 2 data
- Not sure if we are going to do an SPA. Two other phase 3 programs ongoing in space [presenter was asked didn't believe that competitors have SPAs in place]
- NKTR-118: 5, 25, and 50 mg phase 2 doses. Moved 25 mg into phase 3 along w/ new 12.5mg. 30/30 patients had abdominal pain, 40% diarrhea/nausea/vomiting in their trial. Efficacy appears similar