- This was first webcast at retailinvestorconferences.com (see @betterinvesting on Twitter). I was nervous because the website is very amateurish (much like my own;)...), and I was correct in that the sound quality was terrible. Also, no one participated in the q&a session- but that isn't too different from SUPG's own conference calls
- Click here for complete SUPG research page for more detailed company notes
- Here are my notes- I did not hear anything new:
- 2011- up to $55m or potentially more in dacogen royalty revenues
- amuvatinib preparing to move into phase 2 shortly- sites have been aprroved (10, including 1 in Europe)
- SGI-110 currently in phase 1/2 trial
- readouts from both of the above phase 2 trials 2012
- dacogen currently sold in 30 countries currently
- Astex has received over $65m (pounds) in collaboration milestones
- Plan to take drugs thru p2 POC and then partner/monetize to defray cost and risk of p3
- We will learn "specific results" from p3 dacogen elderly AML data in coming days at ASCO (click here for PR issued 6/6/11)
- SUPG-GSK deal for third generation cancer therapies against epigenetic targets- but still no info on timeline for any milestones
- Dacogen in elderly AML- 7.7 month OS vs 5.0 months for alternative treatments (mainly ara-C). The preplanned analysis failed to achieve statistical significance (p=0.10), but an unplanned analysis after further death events recorded p=0.03. It remains to be seen whether the FDA/EMEA will approve based on this data
- US sNDA has been filed, EMEA filed planned for 2011, should hear about both in 2012
- amuv- 2 phase 1 studies complete. >120 pts. good safety alone or in combo w/ chemo
- p2 SCLC trial expected to commence in very near term (repeated that would be in 2q2011, so within a few week supposedly, but the timeline has slipped numerous times before). pts refractory to primary platinum-etoposide chemotherapy. Named the ESCAPE trial.
- SGI-110 trial includes both AML and MDS pts randomized to weekly (3 of 4 wks in 28 day cycle) or daily sub-cutaneous tx (days 1-5 only of 28 day cycle)
- SGI-110 has ~19 yrs remaining patent life
- q&a session:
- no questions
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.