Navigate the Astex Pharma ASTX Research Pages
- Introduction (background, summary, links, valuation, financials, outlook, upcoming catalysts)
- Supergen-Astex merger (details on transformative transaction in 2011)
- DACOGEN (aka decitabine, marketed product for myelodysplastic syndrome MDS by Eisai and JNJ)
- AT13387 (HSP90 inhibitor for cancer)
- SGI-110 (follow-on to Dacogen for MDS and AML)
- Amuvatinib (aka MP470 in development for small-cell lung cancer SCLC)
- AT7519 (CDK inhibitor for multiple myeloma)
- Fragment-based Drug Discovery Collaborations (via Astex Ltd side of merger)
- Pipeline (other assets in development)
- Montigen (proposed spin-out transaction info and assets)
- HSP90 inhibitor (learn more about heat shock protein 90) developed by Astex Therapeutics
- Preparing to enter phase 2 trials
- Click here to access the journal article describing the synthesis and characterization of this drug (source of structure figure below)
- Click here to download AACR 2009 (Curry et al) poster. The table below regarding HSP90 competitors was adapted from this presentation.
- Click here to download EORTC 2009 (Lyons et al) poster. Demonstrated that AT13387 durably suppresses HSP90 client proteins and phospho-signaling in cell lines and mouse tumor xenografts.