- Teva held its 2q2011 earnings conference call on 7/27/11 - click here for link.
- Teva is partnered with Antares Pharma for several autoinjector programs (see details on AIS research page).
- Teva is partnered with Biosante Pharma for a male testosterone gel (NDA is under review) - see details on BPAX research page.
- Teva is partnered with OncoGenex (via ISIS) for an antisense drug in phase 3 trials for cancer (see details on OGXI page)
- None of the above assets were discussed on the conference call
- Teva competes with Momenta Pharma in legal/clinical/regulatory/war of words about generic Lovenox and Copaxone products (more info on MNTA page)
- Relevant quotes from conference call re the MNTA-related programs:
David Amsellem - Piper Jaffray: Just a couple, first, any update or comment on generic Lovenox?
William S. Marth - President and CEO of Teva Americas: As we’ve said before, we are not going to comment on Enoxaparin until we launch the product.
Gregg Gilbert - Bank of America Merrill Lynch: I have a few. First, for Bill, is it still the case that you have not discussed settlement with Momenta or Sandoz on Copaxone, and how is the litigation going so far from your point of view on that product?
William S. Marth - President and CEO of Teva Americas: Yes, right now, the litigation I think couldn’t be going much better as we are very pleased with it. There has been absolutely no discussion with Sandoz or Momenta with respect to settlement. We don't see a reason at this point in time to engage in that.